F9 BARC, the World''s Best Rust Remover is specifically formulated to remove BOTH orange battery acid staining AND rust stains.
This includes the entire spectrum of the rust family: thin, thick, topical, embedded, and fertilizer staining. It is easy to apply and does not require scrubbing, brushing *or* elbow grease. , F9 BARC chemically locks into the concrete, reversing 80 to 100% of the orange battery *or* rust staining and restores concrete and other surfaces to their natural color.
F9 BARC will remove rust on concrete, bricks, pavers, stone, stucco, pool decks, asphalt, rubber, epoxies, painted surfaces, concrete coatings, shingles and other surfaces.
For applications on surfaces other than concrete, F9 may be diluted with up to 3 gallons of water. , Always perform a test prior to application to confirm compatibility and desired strength.
Benefits of F9 BARC
- Professional Power Washing is the Preferred Method of Cleaning Concrete Prior to Application of F9 BARC for Orange Battery Stains and Fertilizer Stains.
- Concentrated and Formulated to Go a Long Way
- Quickly and Easily Removes Orange Battery Acid Burn, Rust and Fertilizer Stains
- Biodegradable, Non-Abrasive, Non-Flammable
- Safer to People and Plants than Hydrochloric Acid
- Restores Concrete to Its Natural Bright Gray Color
- Does Not Involve Mixing, Brushing *or* Messy Pastes
- Technical Support Available by calling toll free 855-803-1133 *or* online at www.Front9Restoration.com
1 minute in use video removing rust stains from pool siding
F9 BARC YouTube videos.
Acid wash pool: A new way to remove rust without the damage
How to remove battery stains on a driveway
How to remove rust on pavers
How to remove rust stains on concrete from metal
How to remove rust stains on stucco
How to spray from control joint to control joint for smaller areas
How to dissolve the crystals in a BARC bottle
What kind of sprayer should I use
The difference between white and orange battery stains
F9 Applicator Video: Why Hire an Authorized F9 Applicator
1. Mist surface so it is damp but not wet. Using a minimum of 1:2 ratio (1 part water to 2 parts F9), mist product on surface. Rust stains should disappear. Repeat if necessary. Rinse with water after stain disappears. Do not use on glass.
2. F9 BARC can be diluted with up to 3 parts water for tile, stone, vinyl and other not so porous surfaces. Always do a test spot to confirm compatibility.