Description and features:
Get your Chill on and get the job done with this high-top safety toe boot. The Pike Chill CT's cold formula outsole is specifically engineered to be worn in refrigerated environments and coolers, where it remains soft and pliable to provide needed traction. The Pike Chill CT composite toe safety boot for men is insulated, electrical hazard (EH) rated and meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- Slip Resistant: GLADIATOR™ outsole - Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole
- Zone Traction: Combination of environment-specific SFC lug patterns for all-new performance outsoles.
- Insulated: Durable microfiber synthetic insulation added in the upper to keep feet warm in colder environments.
- Waterproof: Designed with elements to keep your foot dry.
- Ladder Grab: Notches in our GLADIATOR™ outsole are engineered to catch ladder steps.
- Clog Resistant: Wider spaced traction lugs don't let dirt and debris get stuck in the outsole.
- Electrical Hazard Protection (EH Rated): Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts.
- Composite Toe: Composite safety toe footwear meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- Padded collar
- Padded tongue
- Outsole is specifically engineered to stay soft in cold environments*
- * CAUTION: The Pike cold formula outsole is specifically engineered to be worn in refrigerated environments and coolers and does not provide the same oil- and slip-resistant traction as the standard SFC outsole.
- WARNING: Not meant for extended wear in freezer environments.