Description and features:
You've got a lot of ground to cover, so get a move on with the Defender composite toe work boot. The non-metallic Defender Mid NCT is engineered for performance with our slip, oil, clog and abrasion-resistant Gladiator Outsole™ and has a water-resistant upper. The ultra-strong yet lightweight carbon fiber nano toe provides more toe room than other safety toe boots and meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- Slip Resistant: Gladiator Outsole™: Superior SFC slip, clog and oil-resistant outsole
- TripGuard: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Zone Traction: Combination of environment-specific SFC lug patterns for all-new performance outsoles.
- Water-Resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Ladder Grab: Notches added to the outsole engineered to catch ladder steps.
- Clog Resistant: Wider spaced traction lugs don't let dirt and debris get stuck in the outsole.
- Electrical Hazard Protection (EH Rated): Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts.
- Composite Toe: Composite safety toe footwear meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating.
- Padded collar and gusseted tongue
- Water-resistant leather and textile upper
- Nano Composite Safety Toe