The 305 Compact Fogger is a chemical atomizer that uses compressed air (7.4 CFM @ 80 PSI) and venturi action to draw pre-diluted chemical solution from the attached bottle, atomize the chemical, and project it as light, "damp" fog particles at distances up to 25 feet.
- Portable hose-end fogger makes it easy to fog hard-to-reach areas or where fixed location foggers are impractical
- Easy to use! Just fill the bottle, connect compressed air, and press the thumb gun activator
- Atomizes chemical solutions using compressed air (7.4 CFM @ 80 PSI)
- Venturi action draws pre-diluted chemicals
- Projects light, "damp" fog particles up to 25'
- Precision metering tips allow the user to refine the particle size and project a lighter fog
- Lightweight 32 oz bottle reduces wrist and arm fatigue as well as the risk of repetitive strain injuries
- Chemical resistant components ensure durability and years of outstanding performance
- Lid color options help identify equipment to enhance safety (blue standard - red, yellow, or green optional)
- Thumb gun
- Machined polypropylene fogger body
- Metering tip holder
- 10 color-coded precision metering tips
- 32 oz wide-mouth, polyethylene bottle
- Compressed Air: Up to 7.4 CFM @ 80 PSI