Description and features:
You've got a lot of ground to cover and you need to stand strong, so get a move on with the Defender work boot. Engineered to meet the demands of all your daily maneuvers and featuring our proprietary Gladiator Outsole™ technology, the non-metallic Defender Low boot is slip, oil, clog and abrasion-resistant, and comfortable enough to wear over those long and active shifts.
- Slip Resistant: Gladiator Outsole™: Superior SFC slip, clog and oil-resistant outsole
- TripGuard: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- Zone Traction: Combination of environment-specific SFC lug patterns for all-new performance outsoles.
- Water-Resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Ladder Grab: Notches in our Gladiator Outsole™ are engineered to catch ladder steps.
- Clog Resistant: Wider spaced traction lugs don't let dirt and debris get stuck in the outsole.
- Electrical Hazard Protection (EH Rated): Equipped with electric shock resistant soles and heels, capable of withstanding 18,000 volts.
- Soft Toe: Soft toe of protective, durable material
- Slip-Resistant outsole with Ladder Grab notches
- Padded collar and gusseted tongue
- Water-resistant leather and textile upper
- Weight (per shoe): 18.13 oz.